Thursday 29 December 2011

HAPPY OUTING DAY (>w<)

Heyyyys(: RUKA here! Sorry, this isn't my Japan trip post yet, I can't find the camera and my parents are out of town  D;

Anyhow, today, we had an outing to celebrate the end of the year and also to say good bye to one of our good friends, Neko. She's moving off to London to study. (TAT) Miss her already... We went to Orchard to shop around, take a bunch of neoprints, etc... The dress code was CHECKEREDRuki and I wore checkered skirts and Riiko wore a checkered jacket (^v^)

Here are some pics ^^


Riiko & I (:

Ruki & Riiko 

Ruki & Neko-chan ;D

yup. we were camwhoring in the neoprint booth, hence the green background, heh heh.
MORE PHOTOS!!








Waiting at the hair salon for Riiyuki's hair extensions


Meet Bobo-kun, my blue elephant XD


Eye makeup for the day, check out my falsies:

Diamond lashes, WHOOOOOOOOTS! THANKS RUKI (:


Yup, so that's all for today, folks! Till next time,

Ruka

No comments:

Post a Comment