Tuesday 18 December 2012

HK SASA HAUL

HEY CHICKADEES!!!!! <3

My family and I recently went to Hong Kong for a short vacation. While I was there, we saw SO MANY SASAs. AND THEY WERE HUUUUUUUUGE.
They carry a lot more stuff than the Singapore ones I think.
Especially cute stuff. For example, I saw super cute rubber duckie shaped lip balms!
Didn't get them, though. I got the EOS one in Summer Fruit instead, for HKD 39. I'll do a review on it later...

On to the rest of my purchases. I got Dolly Wink #8 Pure Little lower lashes in the new,
revamped packaging. The packaging is in the style of the "otona" ones. I did a #11 review
from the otona series, if you want to check them out. This was HKD 105, about SGD 17.50, way cheaper than Watson's retail price of SGD 24.90.

the new packaging compared to the old one (inset)

Not sure if you can tell, but there are 2 different pairs of lower lashes in one box.
I have absolutely no idea why that is... Anyone knows? Leave a comment or something. I will probably review both of these separately in the future, but probably not too soon, since I still have an unopened box of #14s haha /:

The next thing I wanted was a gel liner. But, I didn't want a separate brush, cos I'd probably lose it and have to keep buying them. So I asked for one with an in-built brush, The saleslady recommended what I thought was the Cyber Colours one, which I've heard many good things about, like how black it is, but was not. It was a brand called Colour Combos, which I've actually never heard of. Nonetheless, it was only HKD 48, which is like SGD 8, so whatever, I'll give it a shot. I tested it in Sasa and it seemed pretty ok. This is actually the first gel liner I own, so I'm really looking forward to using it. The brush is attached to the cap, so you just pop it off, stick it to the cap with the brush facing out and use.

photo credit: http://beaut.ie/blog/?s=bourjois
This is a Revlon product with a similar design

this is the Colour Combos one, with a size
comparison to my index finger

I also got a Shiseido eyelash curler after hearing that it was good. At HKD 72, or SGD 12, it was quite a splurge for a curler. But it is Shiseido and I lost my old SGD 5 one from Japan, so I figured might as well just give it a try.

tadaaa~~

I just randomly curled my lashes to test the shape of the curler and I am pretty impressed with it... Will do a review if I can.

So, this is a picture of my purchases, plus a free gift of a SKINLITE Strawberry Yoghurt Masque.

the Masque

(~*v*)~ jelly arms!!!


See you lot real soon!
RUKA

No comments:

Post a Comment