Saturday 20 August 2011

hello! i am...

HELLO EVERYONE!

We'll like to start off witha short introduction about ourselves~

First, we have Ruka:
happy happy yukata time!! C:


 
Heyyyys to all the happy people out there, and...
WELCOME TO FUNFUNLAND (aka, Ruka-chan's mind),
where happy squishy pudding blobs live! (/*3*)/

Nice to FINALLY meet you
I love japanese things, anything cute and/or squishy, sweet stuff and YOU!!! ahahaha :D
I like to shop, but i'm always broke ( > A < )

♥ HOPE WE'LL ALL HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!! ♥

-ruka


Next, it's Riiko:

E x p o s u r e <3

Hello everyone!
Nice to meet you all

I love POKKA Green Tea and cute stationary items.
Like pretty letter writing paper

I like to MIX&MATCH different types of street fashion,
and i would love to share the results with you !

I hope we can be good friends! ( ^ 3 ^ )
 xoxo,
RIIKO



And finally, Ruki:
(oh, look! a RAINBOW! 8D)

Hello everyone! Ruki here  ( ・ⅹ・ )♥
I'm very excited to meet you
I adore the colour purple, gyaru fashion and anything panda.
Absolutely anything.
You could even give me a panda nose ring and I'll treasure it forever.
......
okay, maybe not anything, but most. ( ♥ 0 ♥ )
I also love hairstyling!
yesyes, I like trying out all sorts of hair-do
so pardon me if some of them look odd ( > V < )
Anyway, it'll be AWESOME to meet you one day!

‐ ruki


So, that's all for now.
じゃまた,ね。

RamunePop

No comments:

Post a Comment